Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I want to remove "History" pop up window after making call....

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

I want to remove "History" pop up window after making call....

Using SIP and Tapi to make to call using Windows dialer but I can't get the Act! "History" screen not to pop up...how do I turn it off?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author davidb
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: I want to remove "History" pop up window after making call....

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author davidb
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

I don't think there's a way ... for most ACT! users, they want to enter the result of the call
Copper Contributor

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your assistance.

I use Sip & Tapi to make click to dial calls from Act! using Windows dialer.

I have been trying to turn off the pop us History screen the autmatically pops up after a call. Wondering if you can share your opinion on this Act! History feature, one whose purpose and usefulness I have tried but fail to understand because it essentially duplicates the History noting process (unless there is a better way that I have yet to find).

For example, I set up an Activity to make a call and then when I complete the call a History screen automatically pops up which invites me to make notes, Follow Up and Complete the call. Then I have to mannually go throught the same process to clear the Call Activity I set up to do.

Am I missing something? I find this to be both annoying and time consuming. Is there a better way to schedule, write in the History and follow up using the the dialer and not have to duplicate the clear activity process. Wouldn't it be more efficient to be able make the call right from the Call activity screen?

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts..

David