Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I want to dump outlook and integrate with Yahoo mail and gmail

I want to dump outlook and integrate with Yahoo mail and gmail

I desperately want to move from Outlook to Yahoo mail and Gmail.  I use ACT 10 for financial professionals.  I would like to see ACT integrate tightly with these online e-mail engines.  these email systems sould record all "sent e-mail coming out of ACT plus calendar and contact information.  From a compliance stanpoint as  a financial advisor this would make record keeping and searching all correspondence between a client and my self so much easier and cleaner.

looking for people in the financial wourld to help push SAGE to move to the new world.  OUTLOOK is old news and can crash ( happened to me when my pst file grew larger than 2gig.  As financial professionals we have to keep all correspondence between cleints and our selves for years.  The online systems are so much more reliable and have unlimited space.

please help me push SAGE programers and management to see the light. competitive online contact management systems offer these integrations today.  I like ACT but it is not meeting my requirements at this time.

Re: I want to dump outlook and integrate with Yahoo mail and gmail

If you would likee to see integration with more email providers/clients, please submit a feature request to be considered in a future version http://www.act.com/community/feature/

Re: I want to dump outlook and integrate with Yahoo mail and gmail

I agree with you completely. I have been using ACT (on and off), since it was a DOS product (I think). I use Gmail exclusively and may have to switch to Zoho, if ACT will not integrate with Gmail. Outlook has seen it's day. It's so "last millennium".