Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I think changing the Layout function between Business Card and the Financial Advisor View in the ACT for Financial Advisors corrupts the software

Copper Super Contributor

I think changing the Layout function between Business Card and the Financial Advisor View in the ACT for Financial Advisors corrupts the software

I wanted to bring this issue to ACTs attention.  I am pretty sure changing the layout caused the relationship links and part of the calendar to disappear,  Never saw this bug before.

Re: I think changing the Layout function between Business Card and the Financial Advisor View in the ACT for Financial Advisors corrupts the software

I am unable the reproduce the issue.  Relationships retain their links and the Calendar is displaying all activities.  Can you post a screenshot of the Relationship tab and Calendar view with the issue?
Copper Super Contributor

Re: I think changing the Layout function between Business Card and the Financial Advisor View in the ACT for Financial Advisors corrupts the software

screetshot
Copper Super Contributor

Act
Copper Super Contributor

Any thoughts on this? I am thinking that I need to uninstall and reinstall, does this sound right?  Thank you.