Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I need INSTANT fax out ability

I need INSTANT fax out ability

[ Edited ]

I'm a CPA & talk to IRS several times daily. They always request a few to as many as 20 faxed pages.

If I am to go as paperless as possible, I need to be able to receive faxes into ACT and have them easily tagged to a client AND those documents must be available to click and fax OUT to IRS instantly or my IRS contacts will get mad at me and end the phone call.

I currently have 3-ring binders for my clients and they are stuffed with paper from my clients and also my own Info Sheets and workpapers.

I see Scan and Organize and it appears to be able to manage incoming faxes in ACT, but it has no ability to send faxes out.

Is there any single package that can:

1. Receive faxes into ACT

2. Quickly assign them to client files and document tabs

3. Give instant viewing ability

4. Allow me to choose a single page or pages and then from within ACT with no delay INSTANTLY fax to IRS while I am talking to them on the phone 

Or must I kill myself?

You can email me and try to convince me to put down my weapon, but remember that I am obviously crazed as evidenced by my willingness to talk to IRS numerous times a day.

I've reviewed all the Fax Addons and none of them say they have instant fax-out capability.

Message Edited by parrack on 07-02-2008 10:38 AM
Nickel Contributor

Re: I need INSTANT fax out ability

I dont use any FAX software but looking through actaddons.com i see there are several different programs available. You may want to look them over and see if one might fit your needs. heres a link:  http://smallurls.net/817

Matt Pulsts
Your Intown Handyman
Atlanta, GA

I've reviewed all the Fax Addons and none of them advertise the ability to fax OUT instantly.
MSV

If you can print it you can fax it. Windows has faxing built in.

cheers, Paul

Platinum Elite Contributor