Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I need Calendar HELP

I need Calendar HELP

I want to create a weekly calendar to use a scheduling tool please help-I have read the user guide and i was able to figure out how to add activities to the calendar but when i went to print the calendar it was nothing of what I want.  Is there a way to change the calendar so it is the way i want it?  Thanks

Emily

Re: I need Calendar HELP

Emily

It is difficult to know from your comments what you are trying to do.  If you want to print a calendar, click on Ctrl P and select the format you want to print.  Make sure the date range is what you want.  Click on options at the bottom of the page.  There are several formats for each of the calendars choices.  I hope this helps.

That is not what I needed.  I am trying to change the calender look and setup.  I want it to look very professional and to be able to read it better than what I am getting right now.  Thanks for your help ! Smiley Happy
Platinum Elite Contributor

What are you looking to do?

there are certain things you can change, and there are add-ons that will take this further... but without knowing what you actually want, it's a bit difficult to suggest something specific
Tuned Listener

We have developed an addon called Calendar View Plus (CVP) that extends and enhances many features of ACT's native calendar including print functions like "word wrap."

You can download the free trial at: http://www.durkincomputing.com/download.aspx

-- jim durkin

jim durkin
www.durkincomputing.com