Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I'm trying to customize the dashboard. Doesn't appear that any of the available templates will allow me to do what I'd like to do with it.

Copper Contributor

I'm trying to customize the dashboard. Doesn't appear that any of the available templates will allow me to do what I'd like to do with it.

Hi, 

Wondered if someone can help?

I'm trying to customize the dashboard.  Doesn't appear that any of the available templates will allow me to do what I'd like to do with it.

I have created a dashboard from closed to date opportunities however it doesn't show everyone's on the pie chart only 1 person. 

Is there an easy way to sort this or customize the dashboard to my liking.

If someone could advise.

Thanks 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: I'm trying to customize the dashboard. Doesn't appear that any of the available templates will allow me to do what I'd like to do with it.

Copper Contributor

Re: I'm trying to customize the dashboard. Doesn't appear that any of the available templates will allow me to do what I'd like to do with it.

Hi, 

We are logged in as administrator? So i'm guessing thats not the answer.

Administrator

What version of Act! are you using?

You can find this from Help > About Act!

You could try the filter option, and making sure that "All Users" is selected.
Copper Contributor

V18 we are using and at the moment the filter is selected for a few users not all. The lady doesn't want to have all users selected.

Is there anything else I can try?

Administrator

Ok, and if you select just those users, it's only showing the information for one user? Is the user that is showing the one you're logged in as?
Copper Contributor

Yes that's correct and no we are logged in as a different user?

Administrator

Under the filter, you will probably see the Process/Stage part - ensure that this is set to the process that you use for your Opportunities.

And, maybe a stupid question, do you actually have closed opportunities with the appropriate other record managers in the database? It might be worth double checking, as it could be that all opportunities have been assigned to one user, for some reason.
Copper Contributor

for that bit we have selected the All option for that filter, not just the process/stage and we have double checked and there is closed-won opportunities in the database.

is there something else we are missing?
Administrator

Hmm, when I customize the dashboard- during the "customization" process (in the edit window), the dashboard appears to only show one user, however once the dashboard is saved and I refresh the view, the dashboard displays correctly.

It might be worth saving the changes and restarting Act, to see if that makes any difference. Otherwise, I'd recommend trying completely removing that dashboard and recreating it.