Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I'm stuck! I need ACT! experts to help me brainstorm. "any problem can be solved with the right people in the room" or on the forum

I'm stuck! I need ACT! experts to help me brainstorm. "any problem can be solved with the right people in the room" or on the forum

I cannot begin to solve this "need".  Maybe ACT! won't even do it... 

My database is a list of church members.

How (on earth) could I keep attendance?  We need to know who has missed 2 weeks in a row, ....who has missed 3 of the past 5 weeks, ....who attends nearly every week. 

I don't know enough about customizing to even BEGIN to solve this one!   any ideas? (please!)  Totally open to suggestions.

Brad

Silver Contributor

Re: I'm stuck! I need ACT! experts to help me brainstorm. "any problem can be solved with the right people in the room" or on the forum

I have two ideas for you. One is to make a history each time people attend the other would be to make a group for each weeks' attendance.  Then add all the attendees to the group.;

The biggsest problem I would see is that if you have a lot of members or as your church grows, you are creating a pretty large data entry issue each week. My next question after this one for you is "How do I automate this".  I"d have to think about that one.

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider