Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I have lost the main default view of ACT

I have lost the main default view of ACT

Can someone help me with a problem that I having.  My original default view of ACT! has gone away and I can't get it back. I am getting a weird looking gray topped screen.  I can't get the normal contact look with all the contact information to come up.  Please help.  I need the original view.

Re: I have lost the main default view of ACT

Are you referring to the layout?  Depending on your version of ACT!, you should see a layout button either at the bottom left or right.  Try the different options that are there to find your layout.

Copper Super Contributor

Try clicking on the 'Layout' button situated in the bottom left corner of the screen. Then select some of the other available layouts.
Darren Flood
ACT! Certified Consultant
Evolution Marketing;
ACT! Software
& CRM Consultants - Australia

Thanks guys but I tried to change the contact layout but I am still not getting the original look and though the look is different, the database data is still not coming up.  When I click the Contacts ICON on the left; I get an empty layout of User 1 through User 9.

When I click on contact list, I get a screen with none of my database information.  In the upper left hand corner is Edit Mode with ID/Status directly underneath it.  Next to Edit Mode there are buttons for Tag All, Untag All, Lookup Selected and Omit Selected.  Everything is gray with no color.

When I do a lookup, again everthing great on top and it gives me a list of names in black and white but does not pullup the contact names to scroll through like it used to.

Any more ideas? 

Thanks,

Darrell 

Correction on last paragraph as there is a typo. It should read that everything is "gray on top" not "great on top".

Thanks,

Darrell