Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I can't get my customized Avery Label 8660 template fields to align properly.

I can't get my customized Avery Label 8660 template fields to align properly.

I am using Act!Pro 2012.  I took one of the Avery 8660 label templates and modified it to add a filed for Title.  The original label had 4 lines on it.  The top line was the first and last name, the second the company name, the third the street address, the forth the town, state and zip.

Adding the title between the name and company created a 5th line.  It is a bit tight for the Avery label, but should be able to print.

The spacing and alignment, which were fine on the original template, are now not well aligned and does not look professional.

Can anyone out there give me some advice or point me to someone I could hire to set up the label format for me?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: I can't get my customized Avery Label 8660 template fields to align properly.

There is a third party book with comprehensive training information on the ACT! reports, here is the link.

https://www.packtpub.com/sage-act-2011-dashboard-and-report-cookbook/book

Full disclusure I wrote the reports chapters of the book.  The report chapters work for all version of the ACT! program since ACT! 2007.

I also do custom templates.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Re: I can't get my customized Avery Label 8660 template fields to align properly.

So the label template creation is covered specifically in the Reports book?

Platinum Elite Contributor

The necessary information is there. The book aimed at training not general reference but the information is there.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129