Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I Have a Problem with act

I Have a Problem with act

the problem consist in, when the users save any activity some times the act don´t save de activity and  when the user remember the activity, in the act activity list this don´t appear, this action it´s doing that the user lose the monitoring activities and in occasions lose the deal

in  kb.sagesoftwareonline.com, i don't found anything to resolve this trouble, somebody helpme top resolve, or anybody that explainme  how to resolve 

Re: I Have a Problem with act

Milestone,

I want to make sure I understand your problem correctly.  Your users are creating an activity, and then they can't see it on the task-list, right?

At the top of the task list, make sure you have your filters set so they can see that specific type of task, and that your options (to the right) have Show Private and Show Cleared checked to see if your activities show up.  Understand, Activities don't just disappear, someone or something has removed or hidden them.

Billy Clark
Swiftpage
Act! Knowledgebase: http://kb.act.com
Bronze Elite Contributor

Just to add to Billy also make sure the SELECT USERS filter is set to ALL USERS.

HI billy that's not right

the problem is that when users create an activity, and give terminating, Act deletes comments they have written in the activity and these are not stored in the historical, I have verified that the filters may mention and are on show all, is more even on occasion but have completed the activity, some of them the next day apecer again as if they had been made.

this is already annoying vendors and that are having a delay with their activities, I've searched the knowledge base and found nothing.

is that I do not have a policy of support but I'm desperate not to find a solution.

i listened to my boss on occasion mentioning about changing current application that is not working properly

Milestone,

Are you clearing the activity, or deleting it?  If you want to keep a historical record, do not delete them.  Clear them.

Billy Clark
Swiftpage
Act! Knowledgebase: http://kb.act.com

Hi Billy 

the user are clearing the activity, some times this activity appear in tha historical record but some time don´t appear, that's why Its users will say that the current activity is erasing them, and notes that they put into each activity

best regards