Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Huge problems syncing calendar

Skilled Commentator

Huge problems syncing calendar

My years of history in my calendar has completely disappeared. Completely wiped out. How? I tried to sync to Google because I couldn't sync to Outlook. Why, why has this just not worked in years and now this?

I'm on Win 10 and Office 365. Trying to sync to Outlook kept freezing. So I thought I would try Google calendar again. This has caused problems in the past but not to this extent to be sure. From Outlook I would use another program to get things to Google so I could sync my phone. This is so beyond ridiculous. 

During the sync I tried to remove an alarm in Act, yes, another annoying thing with sync creating alarms that were never there before, 

Now it appears I will have to reload my whole calendar item by item. The history of course, gone.

Please advise on getting this back. I can go back to an old backup as there will be contacts missing then. 

this is truly horrible. 

Administrator

Re: Huge problems syncing calendar

Hi Misti,

It sounds like you could use some more in-depth support than is really feasible though the community.

I would either suggest speaking to our sales team about phone/remote support cover by calling 866 873 2006, or to one of our Act Certified Consultants who could also offer further support assistance. http://acc.act.com
Skilled Commentator

Re: Huge problems syncing calendar

Thanks. I'm ready to give up on Act after probably 15 years. I'm sure they will want to charge me and the problem hasn't been solved in years.