Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to solve the time consuming problem of having to clear Call Activities 2 times when scheduling calls and using the Dialer.

Copper Contributor

How to solve the time consuming problem of having to clear Call Activities 2 times when scheduling calls and using the Dialer.

Hi all,

I use Sip & Tapi to make click to dial calls from Act! using Windows dialer.

I have been trying to turn off the pop us History screen the autmatically pops up after a call. Wondering if you can share your opinion on this Act! History feature, one whose purpose and usefulness I have tried but fail to understand because it essentially duplicates the History noting process (unless there is a better way that I have yet to find).

For example, I set up an Activity to make a call and then when I complete the call a History screen automatically pops up which invites me to make notes, Follow Up and Complete the call. Then I have to mannually go throught the same process to clear the Call Activity I set up to do.

Am I missing something? I find this duplication to be both annoying and time consuming. Is there a better way to schedule, write in the History and follow up using the the dialer and not have to duplicate the clear activity process.   

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts..

David