Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to import NOTES

How to import NOTES

I've recently migrated from iAve by Saratoga to ACT. I would like to import all 3843 notes into ACT in one easy go. Is there any support to do this?
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: How to import NOTES

If you are importing from a .csv (comma delimited) or .txt (text delimited) file, then you can use the Import option under the File menu to import the data in.  For the Notes, when you are doing the field matching during the import process, match the column in your source file that has the notes data to the ACT! field "Add to ACT! Note".

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

The ACT! import will work for one Notes per contact... but will have issues if there are things like comma's in the note.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to look at something like itImport

Thanks Mike. I checked the price of itImport it's dear.. Since I will only require this service once is there an economical solution that you know can recommend?

You'd only need the Standard edition of itImport.

Another option would be to get an ACT! Consultant who has itImport to do it for you.... but this is likely to cost more than the cost of the Standard Edition

Is it not possible to get the Standard version for less than $399.00?  or with a 30 day expirary setting.