Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to RESIZE existing contact layout?

How to RESIZE existing contact layout?

How can I resize my existing contact layout design to the larger 1024 x 768 (or larger) size?  The current one I use has many changes already, I simply want to make it larger on screen.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: How to RESIZE existing contact layout?

Hello moneysource,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community. In regards to your question, did you want to make the objects and text on your layout larger or did you want to increase to height and width of your layout area?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I want to make objects and text larger, my eyes are going! Mike
Nickel Super Contributor

See Designing Layouts in ACT!

Michael Matthews
Bridge Concepts, Inc.
Fort Worth, TX
www.bridgeconcepts.com

Already did that, confusing and not able to get it to change.
Platinum Elite Contributor

In the Layout Designer, select all the field labels and field boxes that you would like to make the font larger for. Then change the font size from the font selector on the toolbar. You can select a group of object by holding down your left mouse button and then moving your mouse down and to the right to "draw" a selection square. Keep in mind that if you select any non-text objects (such as shapes or lines), that you will not have the option to change the font size.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Well, now that I got that to work, I guess what I really wanted was to increase the size from 800 x 600, to 1024 x 768, how do you do that without starting over from scratch.  I have the look and fields I want, just not the size.