Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to Produce a Report on a Group that Shows the Number of Group Members listed on the Report

Astute Commentator

How to Produce a Report on a Group that Shows the Number of Group Members listed on the Report

Could someone please share how to generate a report that can be run on a group that includes data (not the important fact here), but, more importantly, how to include a count for the number of members in the group.

I have a report that lists various data on delinquent clients, but want to add a line showing the actual number of clients listed on that report.

Many thanks!
Carolyn

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: How to Produce a Report on a Group that Shows the Number of Group Members listed on the Report

You need to add a contacts subreport and do the count in the subreport.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Astute Commentator

Re: How to Produce a Report on a Group that Shows the Number of Group Members listed on the Report

Roy, thanks so much for the prompt reply!  I'm a novice in ACT! so could you please tell me how to do the count?

Platinum Elite Contributor

If you're interested in learning about creating ACT! reports you might want to check here.

https://www.packtpub.com/sage-act-2011-dashboard-and-report-cookbook/book

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129