Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to Filter Task List by Group?

Copper Elite Contributor

How to Filter Task List by Group?

In ACT! 2010, if I create Activities and use the "Associate With" for Groups when creating them, is there then a way to filter the Task List so that only those Activities for a particular group show? I'm not seeing that there's a way to create a Look-Up for this, so that I can print it or generate a report using it.If it's there, it's not obvious to me.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: How to Filter Task List by Group?

Unfortunately there is not a way to apply a Group filter to the Opportunity List, but there are a couple of ways you can get this information:

- In the Opportunity List, add the Associated With column, sort by that column and find the Group or Groups you are looking for. You can then highlight these Opprtunities, right-click on your selection, and choose Lookup Selected.

- Do a lookup for a Group, go to that Groups "Opportunities" tab, and change the Show For value under that tab to "Group". This will show the Opportunities associated with that Group.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: How to Filter Task List by Group?

You'll want to view your group-associated tasks directly in the Groups view.  In the Groups View, select the Group, click the Activities tab, and change the "Show for" filter to "Group."  This will display a list of tasks that were associated with this Group.

Liz Hendon
CrossMarkCRM, LLC
Bethesda, MD
liz@crossmarkcrm.com