Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to Create Activity Alarm/Popup

How to Create Activity Alarm/Popup

[ Edited ]

I would like to know how I can set up an alarm with a popup message whenever I schedule an activity. I am really new with using Act! and the first time I scheduled a call I didn't see any popup message letting me know that it was time for me to complete the activity. I thought I had set it to ring an alarm when I scheduled the activity, I had set the drop down box to 5 minutes (that does mean ring an alarm 5 minutes before the scheduled time for the activity right?)

I'm using a trial run of Act! Pro until our office decides if it's a good fit for us.

My OS is Windows 8 and I'm using Microsoft Office 365.

Thanks for all your help!

Nickel Contributor

Re: How to Create Activity Alarm/Popup

When scheduling an activity there is an option for creating the alarm "Ring Alarm" at the bottom of the activity when you are creating it. You use the drop down to set when it will pop up before the activity begins.

You can also set up via  your preferences that any activity will automatically set this option for you. It's in the scheduling area and you click on the activity in the list and the set the ring alarm to what you want as the default.

Re: How to Create Activity Alarm/Popup

Thanks so much for your reply! I will try this.