Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How is the speed in 11.0?

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

How is the speed in 11.0?

I am an ACT 6.0 user and tried upgrading once but went back to 6.0.  I now have a Vista computer with 2mb and a 7200 hard drive.  How is the speed now? Time to upgrade?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author MikenAZ
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Super Contributor

Re: How is the speed in 11.0?

Hi,

Speed in 11.0 seems OK, certainly not any slower than my previous version, version 9.0.  Its been awhile since I used release 6.0 so hard for me to compare but I don't have any complaints.  

There has been, once or twice, a brief freeze, for maybe five seconds, but it seems rare and hasn't occured in days so it isn't troubling me.

11.0 is actually a good release.  Has added a lot more depth to the product since even release 9.0.  11.0 is encouraging, I was starting to lose ocnfidence in them. 

I am on XP with 1Gb RAM.  If you really have only 2mB then there may be problems.  

Mike

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author MikenAZ
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Super Contributor

Hi,

Speed in 11.0 seems OK, certainly not any slower than my previous version, version 9.0.  Its been awhile since I used release 6.0 so hard for me to compare but I don't have any complaints.  

There has been, once or twice, a brief freeze, for maybe five seconds, but it seems rare and hasn't occured in days so it isn't troubling me.

11.0 is actually a good release.  Has added a lot more depth to the product since even release 9.0.  11.0 is encouraging, I was starting to lose ocnfidence in them. 

I am on XP with 1Gb RAM.  If you really have only 2mB then there may be problems.  

Mike

I just installed ACT 11.0 and its just as fast as 6.0 I am happy to report!