Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do you change the ACT scheduler interval from the default to a custom (i.e.. 1 minute not 1 hour)

How do you change the ACT scheduler interval from the default to a custom (i.e.. 1 minute not 1 hour)

I need to push my calendar from ACT to outlook in real time.  The best and most reliable tool has been ACT scheduler.

What can I do, buy or pay to have done to change the ACT scheduler execute every minute?

We have 123Sync and it uses all of my resources and either does not work in auto mode or takes hours in manual mode.

HELP !

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: How do you change the ACT scheduler interval from the default to a custom (i.e.. 1 minute not 1 hour)

Hello C0ntainsNumbers,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Commuity. Unfortunately, the shortest interval time for the ACT! Scheduler is 1 hour. In the new ACT! 2011, we have added true Contact and Calendar synchronization with Outlook, which can be scheduled to run in 1-minute increments. If you are using a version other than 2011, then you will need an add-on like DoubleLook or 1-2-3 Synchronizer.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: How do you change the ACT scheduler interval from the default to a custom (i.e.. 1 minute not 1 hour)

Can we have 1 license of 2011 and 4 of 2010 running the same database?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Unfortunately, no. With a shared database, all users and the server must have the same version and build of ACT! installed.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.