Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do i Assign multiple activities to one person without having to update them all together

How do i Assign multiple activities to one person without having to update them all together

Sent out a mailing which we want to call each one indivually after.  I select as many contacts as i could then added history at one time, sent mailing.  I then assigned them to a person to call.  It came up in there task list as 1 activity that had to have 1 answer.  I sthere any way to make indivual activities?

Thanks in advance.

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: How do i Assign multiple activities to one person without having to update them all together

By using the scheduling option: Create separate activities when scheduling with multiple contacts, you can create a single activity > select multiple contacts > and it will create individual activities for each of the contacts.

This option can be found in: Tools > Preferences > Calendar and Scheduling tab > Scheduling Preferences > enable the option "Create separate activities".

Greg Martin
Sage

Re: How do i Assign multiple activities to one person without having to update them all together

Thank You very much! Smiley Happy