Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do I place a watermark on a form in templates?

How do I place a watermark on a form in templates?

Version:

Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.0.401.0, Hot Fix 2

Microsoft Office 2013

Shared Database

I need to create 50-60 templates in ACT!  How can I place a watermark behind the print on each form?

Thank you in advance,

Cindy

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: How do I place a watermark on a form in templates?

watermark in Act! templates

2.png

3.png

4.png

1.png

1. Do one of the following:

• Click a predesigned watermark, such as Confidential or Urgent, in the gallery of watermarks.

• Click Custom Watermark, click Text watermark and then select or type the text that you want. You can also format the text.

2. To view a watermark as it will appear on the printed page, use Print Layout view.

5.png

Additionally...

Do not forget to periodically back up your database - including attachments - in a folder created for this purpose. - Then copy this ZIP file to a USB stick or external drive for better security.

Keep in a safe place the Act! administrator password.

Good luck and best regards,

Juan Carlos Otero
juancarlostero@icloud.com

Thank you for the quick response. Will I be able to use a photo as the watermark?  Every form will have a different photo related to it.

Hi there, when making amendments to templates you edit the document within Microsoft Word. Because of this, it may be worthwhile having a look at Microsoft's support articles when you have questions about functionality.

I've had a quick look and found the following for you:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-a-watermark-from-a-picture-c5105178-718a-4e73-8a4e-5...

This obviously isn't one of our own articles so please be careful when using it, but hopefully this will help you to add a picture as a watermark.

Bronze Elite Contributor

You may get very different results as templates for letters will work OK with a watermark but templates for emails may not. Test well before sending.