Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do I get rid of ACT 2008 for Real Estae --- off my computer... for good.

How do I get rid of ACT 2008 for Real Estae --- off my computer... for good.

[ Edited ]

I have spent the last 2 days installing (although it never has completely installed yet after 12 tries) and unintalling (partially depending on how bad the intstall actually was -- which is different every time) ACT 2008 for Real Estate. I just want to get it COMPLETELY off my computer.  

Cannot use the normal uninstall from "Add Remove Programs" becuase it doesn't show up there this time -- although it has before a few times.   Installation never completed this go-around but I can open the program directly form the .exe file.  

HOW DO I DO A MANUAL UNINTSTALL ACT 2008 for Real Estate????  Nothing like the ACT(s) that came before it which I have been using for over 10 years.. Help me...Please.

Rick

Content removed.  Please post courteously

Message Edited by ghollister on 08-04-2008 11:29 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: How do I get rid of ACT 2008 for Real Estae --- off my computer... for good.

If you are having trouble installing the program, the issue may not be the program itself, but may be a conflict with another software or your antivrus/firewall settings.  It may also be an issue of old files that need to be removed.  What types of errors are receiving when you try to install or uninstall?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.