Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do I get Act 2009?

How do I get Act 2009?

I called ACT and asked for the upgrade to 2009.  I have 2008.  They sold me two ACT Platinum care subscriptions.  I must be blind or something but I can't see where I can download the upgrade?  Can someone let me know?

Thank you so much!

Joe

Nickel Contributor

Re: How do I get Act 2009?

You can order directly from ACT at this link:  http://estore.act.com/default.aspx

Matt Pulsts
Your Intown Handyman
Atlanta, GA

Hi Matt,

Thanks but I'm supposed to get the upgrade as part of my joining the new Act Platinum care.  I was supposed to receive a link to download the two new licenses to upgrade my copy of ACT 2008.  When I got the email to register at Platinum Care, I was expecting an upgrade link.
Nickel Contributor

Ahh sorry, Didn'tread that in your post. Try emailing someone through platinum care? I'm sure they'll straighten it out soon.
Matt Pulsts
Your Intown Handyman
Atlanta, GA
Champion Listener

You can't download it to "get it".  By joining Act Platinum Care you get the complete boxed package mailed to you sometime in the next 4-6 weeks.  What you can do is call customer support and they will give you  an address to download the trial version (100% operational).  When your package arrives you can enter your serial number in the registration section and you are good to go.  I went through the same thing and it has worked perfectly.  Haven't received my boxed edition, but have been running 2009 for 3 days and love the ehnancements.

thefeck

Thank you so much for your reply!  I did call and they sent me a link, but it requires a username and password.  So I'll call again on Monday and see what I can do.  I'm excited to use the new version!

Thanks again!

Joe

Champion Listener

Internet Explorer is the problem.  I had the same problem.  Use Firefox or another browser and you won't get the password dialog box.

thefeck

It's downloading right now!  Thank you so much!  I really appreciate your help!

Joe