Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do I create a report showing the number of calls that my telemarketers have done?

How do I create a report showing the number of calls that my telemarketers have done?

I'd like to make a report that shows a total of calls that have been done by each of my telemarketers, and a total for the team as well.  If possible showing the type of response i.e. completed/attempted etc

Thanks

Russell.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: How do I create a report showing the number of calls that my telemarketers have done?

Have you looked at the History Summary Classic report? Would that or a variation work?

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
bvm

Re: How do I create a report showing the number of calls that my telemarketers have done?

Is there a way to create a report for each user? When I filter the users and run the History Summary Classic report it does not show any activity for users that I know have current activity. 

It is also showing some contacts with 0 for all the calls, I think they are contacts that have been updated but not actually phoned. I need to be able to see how many phone calls actually are being done by our telemarketers.

What filter settings are you using when you run the report?

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
bvm

Under the 'Use Data Managed By' I chose only the user that I wanted to view how many calls had been made by. It showed up nothing but if I chose all users it does create a report with her calls. The only thing is, it doesn't say which activity was created by which user.

Are you referring to the general tab or the History tab. I suspect that you're selecting the specific user both places and you need to select All users on the general tab and the specific user on the History tab to get all the information for a specific user.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
bvm

Thank you very much - that worked perfectly Smiley Happy

Much appreciated