Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do I change the icon ACT 10 places in the taskbar when I open the database. The current icon blends too much with the others.

How do I change the icon ACT 10 places in the taskbar when I open the database. The current icon blends too much with the others.

How do I change the icon ACT 10 places in the taskbar when I open the database.  The current icon blends too much with the others.  I want to change the color so it stands out from the rest.

I was able to do this with ACT 9 but when I did an upgrade, I wasn't able to repeat the process.  I should have stored the process for future use.  I've spent too much time looking for answers on this.  PLEASE HELP ME!

Re: How do I change the icon ACT 10 places in the taskbar when I open the database. The current icon blends too much with the others.

You can change the icon by replacing act.ico file in C:\Program Files\ACT\ACT for Windows

Re: How do I change the icon ACT 10 places in the taskbar when I open the database. The current icon blends too much with the others.

ThanX for the information, David.  I found out that the ACT.ico had to be removed from all 3 of our computers that share the database, and then the new icon added.  A re-boot was also necessary on each machine for the new icon to appear.

Gene