Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How can i disable acces certain user to change certain oportunities/contacts/companies? and few other questions about ACT securites options

Tuned Listener

How can i disable acces certain user to change certain oportunities/contacts/companies? and few other questions about ACT securites options

I cant belive that there is no way to block certain users to change the contacts/oprotunities/companies without maiking it private or not public and if its mad private/not public than search duplicate wont show that new records are duplicate couse user cant see them.

2)How could that be that in 25 years soft have no options that only records manager(and managers and admins) can change their records not every users ?

3)Can u tell me what is the purpose of not beeing able to not save any data change eg i accidentaly add some chars to contact name and change contact. thats ridiculus for me and i do not see how could that help anybody in anything. Saving proces should be only if i press save button . 

4) why synchronization with remote db do not have options to choose query for compnies and opps ? every one can chage all opps even if its connected with contact that is in sync set????

do i think wrong ? 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: How can i disable acces certain user to change certain oportunities/contacts/companies? and few other questions about ACT securites options

Most of what you're referring to except item 3 is available in the premium version of the ACT! program. 

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129