Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How can Sage call it an update when it needs to be a fix for something that never worked????

Copper Contributor

How can Sage call it an update when it needs to be a fix for something that never worked????

[ Edited ]

I am a 45 year old professional leading two very successful companies through this tumultuous economy and I almost find Sage comical at this point. I feel like being that sarcastic teenager in highschool about this poor company. 

UPDATE to the UPDATE:

And I Quote: After the upgrade occurs, you’ll have continued access to existing Sage Mobile for ACT! Functionality, plus:

Newsflash: There was NEVER reasonable or consistent working access to begin with. How can a company the size of Sage (certainly reducing in numbers after failed software) and in good conscience, keep delivery this off the shelf crap? GO rent a programming team for $100 bucks a n month and get it fixed. You have legions of Act users that sit and bite their nails hoping that one of you corporate guys come up on line and shouts "We hired the original guys and are getting it fixed!".

It is unconscionable to have a customer upgrade to Act Premium and this Live/Connect deal and just have not a single thing work five times in a row on a single day. How do you justify telling a professional that your product is suitable to run a business or a sales team? You should admin a change to the Terms and Conditions and sneak some verbiage in there to deter and action from customers or feel a blatant fraud has taken place.

Don't give me an answer. Give me a  remedy FOR ONCE !!!

I would even pay for it as we ahve all paid far too much in so many ways.

[Edit: Content removed per Community guidelines]

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: How can Sage call it an update when it needs to be a fix for something that never worked????

I agree with you about the Mile Live / Connect product...

Would have been better if they'd OEM'd Handheld Contact (as they did with SwiftPage) and have a working solution rather than the years of abortive development so far spent.