Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How can I add new fields to the Add Colums dialog box

How can I add new fields to the Add Colums dialog box

[ Edited ]
In the groups section, under note/history I would like to add the column company.  When I right click and pull up add columns it pulls up the add column dialog box.  The add column dialog box only has two choices neither of which is company.  How can I add another filed choice to the note/history add column dialog box?

Message Edited by SolarFrameWorks on 03-10-2008 02:05 PM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: How can I add new fields to the Add Colums dialog box

In the Notes/History tabs, you only have Notes/History fields. Company isn't one

No- I have the contact of the company but not the company name.  The group is getting large enough that I need to be able to see which company that I am dealing with.  Company is not a choice in the dialog box or in the fields that are already created.
Platinum Elite Contributor

As I said, Company isn't one of the fields available in that tab.

You might post a request for this feature to be considered for a future version here - http://www.act.com/community/feature
Nickel Elite Contributor

SolarFrameWorks wrote:
In the groups section, under note/history I would like to add the column company.  When I right click and pull up add columns it pulls up the add column dialog box.  The add column dialog box only has two choices neither of which is company.  How can I add another filed choice to the note/history add column dialog box?

Which version of ACT! are you using? I have the impression that it might be ACT! 6.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
Techbenders
royel@techbenders.com