Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How Would You Like To See ACT Changed?

Bronze Contributor

How Would You Like To See ACT Changed?

Are you aware there is a section on this forum to share your ideas in how you would like to see ACT changed?  Even if you don't want to post anything, you can vote on what others would like to see changed.

For example, I added a suggestion  ... "For those of us who use the ACT Dialer, it would speed up the process if we could have a button on the clear activity screen to place a [call] useing the dialer.  I think it should be added to any activity scheduled since a phone call may be the resolution regardless if it is a scheduled call or not."

Only one person has voted that they would like this, but I've talked to at least three people I know who would like it as well (and yes, I have asked them to vote).

If you like this idea, click here and you will be able to vote on it.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, & Exchange 2013 & Office 365, 32bit
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 32bit & Exchange 2013
Bronze Contributor

Re: How Would You Like To See ACT Changed?

John some of the ideas out in the wild are great it is just a pity that developers have never really listened in the past 10 years I wonder what it really takes to get functional improvements on the table instead of some new social media plugin.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.