Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How Do You Control What's Displayed on Your Printed Monthly Calendar?

Astute Commentator

How Do You Control What's Displayed on Your Printed Monthly Calendar?

[ Edited ]

If I'm attending a Dodger game for example with Alex Smith, I don't want to see "Alex Smith" on my printed calendar.  I want whatever I entered in the "Regarding" field to be displayed.  In this situation, I might enter in the "Regarding" Field "Dodger game - Alex"     I know that ACT! wants to attach each activity or Task to a Contact, so I attempted a work-around by creating a Contact named *.  Unfortunately, only the Contact name * shows on my printed calendar rather than * and then the text from the "Regarding" field. 

How can I print my montly calendar with ACT! 2011 that displays the text that I've inserted into the "Regarding" field rather than just displaying the Contact's name?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: How Do You Control What's Displayed on Your Printed Monthly Calendar?

Hello juliansdad,
Unfortunately, there is not a way to do this in ACT!. The controls for printing the calendar are accessed from the Print screen by clicking the Options button. You may want take a look at this add-on as a possible alternative: http://www.actaddons.com/products/2005/act_calendar_excel.asp

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Astute Commentator

Re: How Do You Control What's Displayed on Your Printed Monthly Calendar?

Oh shoot; well, OK.  I appreciate you setting me straight, Greig.  I'm attempting to accomplish as many of my business and personal life tasks as possible with ACT!  I believe that I can accomplish the objective that I inquired about by syncing ACT! with my Google Calendar and simply printing that.  

Thanks again.