Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How Do I Grab The Bottom Section In Contact Layout

Accepted Solution Solved
Bronze Contributor
Accepted Solution

How Do I Grab The Bottom Section In Contact Layout

How Do I Grab The Bottom Section In Contact Layout or any section while in the layout editor?

John Purdy
ACT! Premium V. 18
HP ENVY 17m, 16GB, & Office 365, 32bit, 1TB HDD.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jnpurdy
‎02-01-2018 06:52 AM
Administrator

Re: How Do I Grab The Bottom Section In Contact Layout

Resizing the height of the bottom section doesn't need to be done in the Layout designer, you can resize it while using Act! normally.

If you're wanting to resize the whole window - I often find that the easiest way to do this is to close the layout designer, then reopen it. When the designer opens, the whole layout window should be selected, and you should be able to resize it using the handles on the bottom and right.

Act!_2018-01-25_09-20-48.png

This is selected by default when the layout designer opens, but once unselected it can be difficult to select again.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author jnpurdy
‎02-01-2018 06:52 AM
Administrator

Re: How Do I Grab The Bottom Section In Contact Layout

Resizing the height of the bottom section doesn't need to be done in the Layout designer, you can resize it while using Act! normally.

If you're wanting to resize the whole window - I often find that the easiest way to do this is to close the layout designer, then reopen it. When the designer opens, the whole layout window should be selected, and you should be able to resize it using the handles on the bottom and right.

Act!_2018-01-25_09-20-48.png

This is selected by default when the layout designer opens, but once unselected it can be difficult to select again.