Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

History or note for multiple contacts

History or note for multiple contacts

Is there a way in v9.0 to stamp the same note or history record to multiple contacts in a look up at the same time?
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: History or note for multiple contacts

Highlight the Contacts in the Contact List View using Shift-Click or Ctrl-Click
Then press Ctrl-H

This is great! Is there a way to do this where it will show up on the notes tab? My team members will not know to look under activities for a note.

Thank you, I tried this but all the history was copied over. What I am trying to do is, export a list of contacts to a email aggregator to help manage our emails. We still want to record the activity however for the contacts. So we need to be able to record a specific note for each contact in our list without typing the note in for each contact one at a time. Is there a way to do this?

ACTinNC wrote:
This is great! Is there a way to do this where it will show up on the notes tab? My team members will not know to look under activities for a note.

This will put it under History Tab, not activities. Does this help?

ciplatt wrote:
Thank you, I tried this but all the history was copied over. What I am trying to do is, export a list of contacts to a email aggregator to help manage our emails. We still want to record the activity however for the contacts. So we need to be able to record a specific note for each contact in our list without typing the note in for each contact one at a time. Is there a way to do this?

After you create the Lookup and do the export, then use the function I posted to put in the History. It should work