Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

History and Reports

History and Reports

All, 

Im a new user to the ACT forum, so hi to all. We use ACT 10, and have 7 users that connect to it and use it. Each of the users produces a notes and history report weekly. One of the users, we will call him Mark, noticed an issue wherby when he made his report, it wasnt pulling all of his data, I.E, he entered 7 new contacts and notes, and his report would only show 1 of those entries. We can go into the DB and see all 7 entries, so they were entered in, just the report doesnt pull them. Similarly, if we run the report from Scotts profile, pulling data that Mark entered, it will only pull one record.

I have set users up in ACT, removed users, setup the connection to ACT for remote users, but sadly i dont know how to use ACT to an extent that would allow me to begin to troubleshoot this issue.

Anyone have any pointers !

Thanks in advance

Russ.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: History and Reports

In the report filters select all users on the general tab and the specific user on the notes and history tabs.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Re: History and Reports

We already do this when pulling the reports. Every other user can pull up all their own data, just this one user.