Search instead for 
Do you mean 

History and Preview Pane

Accepted Solution Solved
Bronze Contributor
Accepted Solution

History and Preview Pane

Ver 10

As I am just moving to ACT from Goldmine, a lot of what must apear to be very basic questions.

I'm trying to figure out the logic in the history pane and the preview pane.  What I would like is to have a list of one-line history transactions and then have the content show up on the preview pane when a line is selected.  But it appears that what ever is in the history text is also in the preview.  (Except for the attachment, of course).

I hope I am clear, but if not, just let me know where I confused you in posting the question.

Respectfully to those who are true Actonians.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, & Exchange 2013 & Office 365, 32bit
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 32bit & Exchange 2013

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jnpurdy
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: History and Preview Pane

The History main area can be about 8 lines... the preview pane can be scrolled to see the lot without opening up the seperate dialog.

You can turn off the pane and use it all for the history and change the fields in the main area by clicking on the Options button

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author jnpurdy
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: History and Preview Pane

The History main area can be about 8 lines... the preview pane can be scrolled to see the lot without opening up the seperate dialog.

You can turn off the pane and use it all for the history and change the fields in the main area by clicking on the Options button