Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

History Report

History Report

Is there a way to run a "Last History" report of contacts that only have open opportunities?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: History Report

Filter the opportunity list and then right click on the list and select create lookup.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

I dont see how this will show me the Last History for each of these contacts.  I have to choose a date (i.e, Today and Future, Past)?  Sorry, I am new to ACT and have had absolutely no training!

Thank you! 

It won't. It would create a lookup of the contacts with open opportunities. You could then run a Notes/History report for the current lookup but that wouldn't be restricted to specific histories, only a date range. Can you be more specific about what you want to accomplish?
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

We want to create a report that is a combination of the notes/history - sales pipeline - contact status.  The elements we want to have in the report are

Contact Name (contact report)

Contact Address (contact report)

Record Manager (contact report)

Last Edit Date (contact report)

Last Edit By (contact report)

Last History (can we pull???) (?notes/history report)

Opportunity Name (Pipeline Report)

And we want this report to only run for the people who are on the Open Opportunity list.

The most difficult part to the proposed report is the history part. There isn't any way to directly report on only the most recent history and, because many things get recorded to history, even if you could get the most recent history item, it might not be what you want. It is possible through extensive VB script programming added to the report to get what you want.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129