Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hide On Empty behaviour please help!!

Copper Contributor

Hide On Empty behaviour please help!!

Hello

I am an experienced ACT user and IT technician but am struggling to have the behaviour Hide On Empty keep the value of No.  I have amended the History Summar Classic report as I feel this is giving inaccurate results.  If you run the report with the Hide On Empty value set to No then you get accurate results.  The problem is when I save the report and go back into it, the property reverts back to Yes.  I have tried this on two computers and two different reports but the value will just not stay changed to No...!!!

I have version ACT! by Sage 2008 (10.0) Version 10.0.3.182, this includes all the updates but am still struggling to have the report function work correctly.

You are my last hope.....   Thanks in advance....

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Hide On Empty behaviour please help!!

Where are you trying to change this? The property is there for all the sections.

How is it inaccurate?

Have you tried the report in the demo database, which should have the default report?

Copper Contributor

Re: Hide On Empty behavior please help!!

Thanks for coming back to me, the report does give you inaccurate results and populates the report with lots of white space.  I have since managed to customise the report to our needs.

It did involve some visual basic tinkering along with some system fields on the report and now we get the right results.  We needed to use this report for tele marketing purposes but with lots of perseverance I have managed to get it working.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Hide On Empty behavior please help!!

If the report was inaccurate, it shoulds like it might have been previously modified.