Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hide List on right side of calendar view?!

Hide List on right side of calendar view?!

Hi folks.

I've searched and searched...tried prefs and everything, but I can't find a way of hiding the daily activity list that appears on the right side of my calendar views in Act 2010?

It really really really slows down my system everytime I select an activity in my Work-Week view and the right side list has to update itself each time.

how can I get rid of that? I don't need it because I have my calendar right in front of my face already.

thanks! 

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Hide List on right side of calendar view?!

There are no options available to remove the right hand column with the Mini-Calendar and Activity listing.

If you'd like to submit this as a Feature Request, that can be done from within the Community at the Ideas Forum.  Once submitted other community members will have the ability to comment and vote on the suggestion.

Greg Martin
Sage
Copper Contributor

Re: Hide List on right side of calendar view?!

That task pane shouldn't really slow down your calendar view that much. How many activities do you typically have on a given day? Are these recurring activities? Do you rollover uncompleted tasks? What is the operating system of your PC? XP, Vista or Windows 7? How much RAM do you have on the machine? (Click Start | Right-click My Computer | Properties - this will tell you the System information as well as the RAM.)

Stacy Roach
Swiftpage Gold Drip Marketing Certified Consultant
San Francisco Bay Area

www.po3inc.com
Email Stacy