Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help with reporting

Help with reporting

I hope someone can help.... I manage around 700 agents around the UK and I need to be able to rate/rank their performance. I work for a document collection company; when our agents send in documents, or 'packs' we rate them from 1 - 4 depending on how well they have done their job. I am wondering if can rename a field and put in for instance a 4 for a particular agent, I would then like to rate/rank the agents in that group according to their pack rating - Is this possible?

With some agents facilitating up to 10 jobs a day is it possible for me to keep all the historical pack ratings so that I can get a really good look at how my agent network is performing?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, many thanks

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Help with reporting

You have several issues. Based on the information given your first issue is database design, Based on the information given I think you would need to use a custom one-to-many table to collect the data in an organized manner. that would allow for multiple jobs per day and would keep historical data. The ACT! database has capability but you would need a third party plug-in to provide the user interface. The report you want should be possible but with the custom table you would need a third party report editor.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Re: Help with reporting

Thanks very much!