Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help with printing calendar view for all users

Help with printing calendar view for all users

Hello,

I am having trouble printing a weekly calendar for all users.  We are in need of a composite calendar to use at weekly staff meetings.  I have tried using filter through the printing options, but the only thing that ever comes from it is my personal calendar.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.  We seem to have come to a dead end here.

Thank you very much,

Kathleen

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Help with printing calendar view for all users

Kathleen,

Welcome to the Act! Online Community!

Can you provide some additional information:

- Which version of Act! are you running?

- Are you able to see the activities of the other user's on your calendar?

As a work-around, have you tried running the 'Activities' report (you can specify a date range)?

Greg Martin
Sage

Thank you for your reply, Greg.  I am running ACT! by Sage 2009 (11.0) Version 11.0.0.367.

I am able to see activities of other users on my calendar, just not in the printing options.  I do have all users selected.

I am not sure I quite understand what you mean by  "As a work-around, have you tried running the 'Activities' report (you can specify a date range)?".  I am very new to ACT! and am still learning. 

My coworkers have had this problem with printing a composite calendar for all users ever since they started with ACT!, they just have not had the time to address the issue.  I do hope we can solve this.  I truly appreciate your support.

Kind regards,

Kathleen

If you have any further recommendations on the problem entailed I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Kathleen