Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help with Generating an opportunity report!!

Help with Generating an opportunity report!!

Thanks in advance for answering my question. I searched the forums but, was unable to find the answer I was looking for.

I have been tasked by my boss to find a report within ACT 2009 V11.0. Unfortunetetly, I have been unable to pull the information from within the program.

His request:

"Can you please send me a report of the opportunities you have found and the details of the activities that you have taken to move along these opportunities" - Bossman

Over the past week I have updated all of my opportunities with detailed notes within the details tab on the opportunities page? Is there a way to have these details summarized in an report? Ideally the details would be listed below each of the opportunities on the pipeline report!!

Please help, I've been looking for hours!!

Thanks again,

CDCAMP

Bronze Contributor

Re: Help with Generating an opportunity report!!

Good evening.  I have had some success with Opportunity reports; however, it required that I added a lot of extra fields.  I would be happy to share the screen shot and reports, but I'm not sure how to put it on the forum. 

BTW, I'm using ACT 2010 which significantly improved the opportunity features.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, & Exchange 2013 & Office 365, 32bit
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 32bit & Exchange 2013
Platinum Elite Contributor

That wouldn't be a dificult modification to the report template.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Skilled Commentator

I also am trying to find out how to generate a report that shows activity history for each opportunity. Anyone know how to do this, or where I can get some help?