Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help with ACT! calendar sync via iCloud

Help with ACT! calendar sync via iCloud

Just started using iCloud with my iPhone5. Love that my ACT! calendar is now on my phone, however when I opened ACT!,  I noticed that my calendar items are no longer there!  Any suggestions how i can keep them in ACT! and see them on my iPhone as well?> Thank you!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Help with ACT! calendar sync via iCloud

Unfortunately, syncing via iCoud won't work reliably ... it doesn't have the necessary fields for ACT! to know if the items are the same or not.

The best way is to use Handheld Contact - www.HandheldContact.com

Thank you. I will try this. HOwever, do you know how i can reinstate my calendar items that have already been erased from my ACT! database? Also, i started the download process for the handheld program you referred and it asked my ACT! admin name and password... any clue how i can find out what these are? I don't remember setting these up! Thank you again for your help!

When this happens from a sync, the best way is to restore from a backup ... if it's a little old, you can merge the current data into it

Thank you for referring this program to me. I have downloaded it on my computer and iphone and it seems to be working great so far!  SO, the issue with the way i was syncing had to do with icloud?  Because it was syncing with outlook just fine- but when i installed icloud, that's when my ACT! calendar items disappeared. Just want to be sure i have a good understanding of everything. THank you again.

The ACT!-Outlook sync is a bit delicate. And it will fail if Outlook then syncs to anything else