Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help--custom fields in ACT 2008 for Real Estate agents won't print

Help--custom fields in ACT 2008 for Real Estate agents won't print

Hello all:  I am updating a client's database using her ACT! 2008 for Real Estate Agents software in which she has created many custom contact fields.  These fields don't seem to be printing . . .and she insists it's because she didn't link them when she created them. 

I've searched the web and this forum . . .what are the fields supposed to be linked TO?  Or does she mean mapping? 

Either way, what do I need to do with her custom contact fields so that they will print when she prints an individual contact? 

Thanks much in advance . . .

Bronze Contributor

Re: Help--custom fields in ACT 2008 for Real Estate agents won't print

Do you mean printing to a template or a report as you need to add the fields to the report or template

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

Re: Help--custom fields in ACT 2008 for Real Estate agents won't print

Ahh, I see.  I'm not sure which one . . .I don't have ACT on my computer and I only have access to her computer at limited times each week. 

Do you have a short breakdown of steps to add the custom fields to the report or template?  The next time I have access to my client's computer I will work on that  . . .and I think it's the report I need to add the fields to.

Thank you so, SO much for replying to my post.  I'm a complete rookie when it comes to ACT, and any help is VERY helpful, so thanks.