Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help Please with Currency Symbol in United Arab Emirates (AED)... ACT PRO 2013!

Help Please with Currency Symbol in United Arab Emirates (AED)... ACT PRO 2013!

Please advice with my problem in Sage ACt Pro 2013. I am here in United Arab Emirates and currently facing an issue in setting my currency, wherein the currency symbol is in arabic letters while I am expecting it to be in english letters that is supposed to be as "Aed".

I have done a lot of combinations in my control panel regional settings and still does not resolve the problem. As per my assessment the currency symbol of Sage ACT is not from the control panel regional setting but instead it came from the program itself.

FYI, I have intuit quickbooks in my system and everything is in "AED" without any issue with currency symbol.

Please advice...

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Help Please with Currency Symbol in United Arab Emirates (AED)... ACT PRO 2013!

I'm not sure, but I heard some currency issues were addressed in SP1 ... have you updated?

Re: Help Please with Currency Symbol in United Arab Emirates (AED)... ACT PRO 2013!

Thanks Mike..

Are you pertaining to SP1 update or we another update..

Mike,

I've tried to install the SP1 update but it does not solve the issue in currency symbol of AED which still comes with arabic characters.

Please advice anyone..

Mike,

I've tried to install the SP1 update but it does not solve the issue in currency symbol of AED which still comes with arabic characters.

Please advice anyone..

Below is the image issue I encountered.

I created here a new database.

New Database.JPG

Checking in opportunity the currency is still in Arabic Characters..

Currency.JPG

Copper Contributor

Hi,
Could you please repost the images, would like to take a look.
Thanks
Thanks,
Inge van Gemert
ACT! Certified Consultant
The Netherlands
inge@inkey.net

Thanks for your reply and below are the images you requested.

Image1: I created new databae with the currency of AED-United Arab Emirates.

New Database.JPG

Image2: After creating new database, I checked the opportunity options to check whether my currency is in "Aed" but it was in Arabic characters.

Double checking my regional settings, and everything is in correct details. I am using this same setup in my Quickbooks and nothing is wrong with the currency.

Currency.JPG

Please advise..

Thnks.

Can anyone have the same problem, can you please advise..