Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help Needed with Calender veiw

Help Needed with Calender veiw

[ Edited ]

HI, Bought Act some months ago now and just got around to using the program (after the cover has finished!)

Using  Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.1.111.0, Hot Fix 2.

I am not a pc whizz and I am struggling with something so simple that is doing my head in.

Here is my problem:

A new lead comes into us and we enter it into the database.

A appointment is scheduled in the activity manager and is shown in the calendar view.

On the day of the appointment the daily calendar is printed, but it only shows the contact name with no address details which makes it dam hard to attend the appointment with no address details!

This is such a simple thing but try as I may I cannot get the calendar to show the address details of the appointment.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Help Needed with Calender veiw

Hello bevo09,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. When printing the daily calendar, only the phone number will be displayed and only for Calls. If you would like the address to display, you can add the address  the to the Details tab of the activity (phone numbet too if the activity is not a Call). Then when printing the calendar, click the Options button and check the box for "Activity Details".

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: Help Needed with Calender veiw

You might want to take a look at Calendar View Plus by Durkin Computing - it extends the functionality of ACT!s native calendar - you can print address details and much more. It's one of our best sellers - http://www.actaddons.com/products/2005/calendarviewplus.asp