Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help Help where is my activity screen

Help Help where is my activity screen

Just hired and getting their 2009 ACT running and have my Client screen up.  Top half OK with all the Clients information to gather but bottom half is BLANK!!  No tabs nothing.  Where is my history screen????  I am freaking out.  I want to show the history, calls, notes and I have nothing.  Looked in my 2009 manual and can't find anything.  Checked to be sure info is set to "public" what else can I do??????

Thanks MS

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Help Help where is my activity screen

[ Edited ]

Hello Mary,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. It may be that you just need to "pull" the tab row into view on your layout. To do this, move your mouse cursor the bottom of your ACT! screen until it changes to double arrows, then hold down your left mouse button and drag the tab row up into view.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

YEA!!!!!!!! YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!!!!! I have tried everything BUT this!!!  NOW I feel I can do my job.  Thank you Thank you.

MaryS

Did you get my Thank you Thank you????  I am sooooooooooooo happy now. 

Mary S.

Platinum Elite Contributor

I did, and am very glad you are able to see your data again! Hope you enjoy working with ACT! at your new job!

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

What's this, scheduling calls not showing up

OK kicking but t getting in my "notes" on my clients---- very happy and scheduling follow-up calls---- very happy but two things I noticed---- really three

1. If I have to edit my  notes that section is turns  "blue" is this normal?

2. Doesn't the  activitiy on the clients screen automatically go to my screen?

3.  Isn't there suppose to be a "sign" of some kind showing I have a call schedule for the client ?

And for some reason I have my ACT opening up on Clients, but I noticed "in the background" if I bring it forward it is the "clients list".  I went to preference and made the Client come up first instead of the Clients List but the Clients List is still "hiding' in the background. 

So I guess I had FOUR issures.  Would appreciate suggestions.

Mary S