Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hello all! Recent update to Windows 10

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Hello all! Recent update to Windows 10

Hello, I am new to this forum but not new to ACT, I started using ACT with 2000 and last year updated to ACT Pro and most recently Act! Pro Version 16.0.291.0.  Forgive me if this has been discussed, but I recently upgraded to Windows 10, my ACT seems to work ok with the exception of now when I view Today's Calendar, the side bar which showed my To Do's and weekly calendar is now BLANK.  Is there a fix for this, or is it simple like I unchecked a box somewhere in the process.

Thank you in advance for any help!!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by Gary W (Administrator)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Hello all! Recent update to Windows 10

Hi Gary W, speaking with technical support they changed my display settings and the monthly calendar view and to do list is now back working.

Thank you ...

View solution in original post

All Replies
Administrator

Hi Lakis,

That's quite an unusual issue. I would suggest you try and see if the issue is replicable on a different Act! database, different Act! user or Windows user.

If the issue persists, one of our technicians will have to investigate further. Give us a call on 866 873 2006.

Thanks.
Solution
Accepted by Gary W (Administrator)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Hi Gary W, speaking with technical support they changed my display settings and the monthly calendar view and to do list is now back working.

Thank you ...

Administrator

Good to hear!

If you remember the exact settings changed, it would be useful to post them here for future visitors with the same issue. Smiley Happy

I am sorry but I don't recall ...