Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Handheld Contact Blackberry Issues

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Handheld Contact Blackberry Issues

I downloaded the trial version of HHC this weekend.  It seems to be running fine on my XP pro pc but when I go to handheldcontact.com/ota from my bb curve I get a page that says:  "this page designed for wireless devices...visit this page from your device."  ???

I AM visiting page from my device.

If I point to home page handheldcontact.com I get an error "tooltip script error message:  wz_tooltip.js must be included inside the body section immediately after the opening <body> tag"  selecting "OK" puts me to the home page but i see no where to download the app.  Do I have to sign up for a trial again from my blackberry?

My carrier is verizon.  I have a BB 8330 v4.3.0.127 (Platform 3.1.0.72)

Any ideas?  Is there an alternative link to follow to download the app?

Thanks for the help,

Ken in Cleveland

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author kennykarns1
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Handheld Contact Blackberry Issues

Are you using the Blackberry browser? Most BBs have 2 browsers... the BB Browser and a carrier wap browser

Is it possible you have JavaScript turned off - from the browser: Menu | options | browser configuration. At the top, it should say Blackberry browser. Make sureSupport JavaScript is on

Failing that, you can download the cable install version with your PC and install it via Desktop Manager

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author kennykarns1
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Handheld Contact Blackberry Issues

Are you using the Blackberry browser? Most BBs have 2 browsers... the BB Browser and a carrier wap browser

Is it possible you have JavaScript turned off - from the browser: Menu | options | browser configuration. At the top, it should say Blackberry browser. Make sureSupport JavaScript is on

Failing that, you can download the cable install version with your PC and install it via Desktop Manager