Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hand held reverse synchronization need to re-populate ACT 2007

Hand held reverse synchronization need to re-populate ACT 2007

I had to reinstall ACT and my last backup was a while ago.  I have current information in my hand held (a Pocket PC) that I do not want over written by my PC.  Any suggestions on how not to lose my data, but more importantly, can it populate the PC with data?

Thanks.

Clay

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Hand held reverse synchronization need to re-populate ACT 2007

Was the information in your Handheld entered through ACT! for Palm, or just through your device's standard address book and calendar functions.  If it is just through the calendar or address book, then you should be able to export that info to either Palm Desktop or Outlook.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: Hand held reverse synchronization need to re-populate ACT 2007

Well, the truth be told, I had upgraded to ACT 11 then decided it did not live up to the promises made by features and benefits so I cancelled ACT11.  I reinstalled my ACT 9.0 which had not been updated for a long time.  After writing my original message, I then realized that my data in my iPaq was all in the new ACT 11 format and would not be compatible with ACT 9.0 anyway.

So, I finally decided to buy the upgrade again.  So, the matter is handled.