Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HTML Email not working

Tic
Tuned Listener

HTML Email not working

ACT! by Sage 2009 (11.0) Version 11.0.0.367

Lotus Notes 7.02 

Tried creating in MS Word based on istructions from link below. Even tried copy/paste of the 'sample' from: http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1256...

It appears as text. 

Suggestions or workarounds?

Outlook isn't an option.  Want to have the 'history' in Act, so using Lotus 'directly' is not preferred.

Thanks. 

Bronze Contributor

Re: HTML Email not working

The problem you have is that I do not believe there is a way to push from ACT the HTML email into Lotus Notes and yes it just comes out in plain text. I would suggest if you are trying to do a mail merge then look at a product like Mail Merge from Northwoods www.crmaddons.com or speak with your Notes administrator about pushing 3rd part links to Notes as HTML but I think you will find a brick wall here.
Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
Tic
Tuned Listener

[ Edited ]
Paul, thanks for the reply.  Is there a way to force Act to use the Lotus signature that is already created?  When I send an email from Lotus directly the html signature appears correctly.  I don't anticipate spending more for an add-on than I did for Act!.  I will give the 'free trial' a look and consider it.  That is if I cant force Act to use the Lotus signature.
Message Edited by Tic on 12-07-2008 02:11 PM
Bronze Contributor

I am not a Notes expert but do not believe there is any way to accept the default Notes Signature but you would need to refer this to your Notes Administrator
Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.