Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HELP!!!!!! templates that pop up and then disappear... eeeek!

HELP!!!!!! templates that pop up and then disappear... eeeek!

Hello there,

I am using ACT pro2012 and have a problem. i would appreciate any knowledge on this matter as i haven't had any previous problems with this issue before. 

I will say that i have just come back from a holiday and used the database on my laptop whilst away. i had to reload my database info onto the office system again to update all the data that was created. I also updated my Outlook PST file to have all the messages that were sent during my trip abroad. SO now i have done that i cannot load any templates. They pop onto the screen for a split second and then disapear without loading.. 

Can anyone help.. 

Regards

Wayne

Silver Super Contributor

Re: HELP!!!!!! templates that pop up and then disappear... eeeek!

Probably some anti-virus or anti-spyware program closing them.  I would disconnect from the internet, turn one off and check and then turn the other off and check.  When you figure out which one it is tell it to ignore ACT! templates and then turn them both back on and see if that solves the problem.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!